Tuesday 23 October 2007

More things on which to perve!

My Lace yarn has arrived! The colours are far more pretty in real life, the orange and blue are much brighter, the white is that perfect creamy sheep colour, the grey is a real silver. All the yarn is delicious and soft.Thought i'd share this wonderful photo. I went to a proper high tea at a family friend's place. Yes it was as delicious as it looks.

By the way, Ravelry update:
  • I am #44798 on the list.
  • 11802 people are ahead of me in line.
  • 2705 people are behind me in line.
  • 65% of the list has been invited so far
Oh and a sock wars update, before i forget. Yesterday i frogged the toe of the first sock and made it longer cos i was being stingy. Now i know the socks will fit. Just need to knit a few more rows of toe, graft then weave in the ends. Then someone can assasinate me with all possible speed (please?)

No comments: